Friday, July 3, 2015

Celebrate - ScrapMuch?! Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Happy Friday everyone....it is time for the ScrapMuch?! Sketch-y Friday Design Team Reveal....and since it is the first Friday of the month it is time for a double layout!!!

Here is my layout....


My husband shared his birthday with all the Mothers out there this year as his birthday fell on Mother's Day, so he got a special cake for desert....along with the 4 pies that my Mom had baked.

Here is each page closer up....



And some closeups....



Here I used my favourite stamp with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and added some water colour splatters to the background.


Product list - Pebbles - Happy Day papers, Echo Park - Lori Whitlock - All About A Boy, Carta Bella stickers, Heidi Swapp - Epoxy words, MME Chipboard banner & button, October Afternoon Tin Pin, Studio Calico Arrows & Recollections Key & Camera.

Here is Laura's fun sketch....


Be sure to check out the rest of Team A's creations and link up yours by the 29th of July!!!

I was also inspired by the Happy Birthday challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge blog.

Stay Crafty!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your two page layout!!! Great colors and background paper!! Will be back visiting now that my fabulous vacation is over!! Thanks again for all the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cake and 4 pies, now that's something to celebrate! Love the double LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Sandy, love the colours, layers and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for sharing these wonderful pages of your life. I love everything about this double layout. Excellent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page! I love patterned paper and you used some awesome ones! And then there's how you did your circles and splatters and the wonderful photos and story (what a lucky guy - you could say he got a "mother-load" of yummy stuff for his birthday - sorry, I couldn't resist!) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete