Friday, May 1, 2015

Dream - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

If you are looking for the ScrapMuch? DT Reveal....please scroll down!

I have another Design Team reveal to share with you today....this one is for Stuck?! Sketches.

Here is my layout.....



Aiden's Mom snapped these photos a couple of years ago along some abandon tracks. Aiden loves trains, so perfect place for a photo shoot.

Here are some closeups....


I picked up these cool Blue Fern Studios - Bits of Honey Chipboard at Scrapfest.....I couldn't wait to use them. I think it looks great layered up with machine stitching, MME washi tape, a Paper Addict clip and Heidi Swapp enamel heart.


Here are a couple more of Heidi Swapp enamel pieces and Recollections camera, layered up with more MME washi and Little B corrugate tape.



The papers are Bo Bunny - Double Dots & Zip-A-Dee-Doodle papers and chipboard mounted on AC Cardstock. An October Afternoon Tin Pin adds just the perfect sentiment.


The title is from Petals & Possiblities - Scrap Metal Word.

Here is Laura's wonderful sketch....


Be sure to play along and link up your creations by May 29th for a chance for a fabulous prize from one of the generous sponsors!

Tomorrow I am off to a 12 hour crop in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day! I am so excited! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too! Stay crafty!!!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page!! LOVE the colors and the way you did the circle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page. I love how you embellish your pages. Great Job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! great use of all of the products and I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design, love! Adore that kraft honeycomb and your large, stitched center! Such a great, guy page!

    ReplyDelete