Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tooth Fairy - Stuck?! April 15th DT Reveal

Well the middle of April has rolled around and time for the April 15th Stuck?! Sketches Design Team reveal.

I have some special photos in my layout today. Our Grandson lost his first tooth back in February and his Mom took photos and emailed them to us right away....how lucky are we?!


What a sweetie pie....showing off his little lost tooth, not knowing if he should be happy or not!!!
(He was very happy the next morning after the tooth fairy had arrived. He has since lost a second tooth on the eve of Easter Sunday. He stated that Easter morning was a great day because the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy had come!)

Here are some closeups....


I made my favourite embellishments for this layout..... and added some October Afternoon buttons and Darice twine. The little vellum arrows are from my stash.....and the last of them, I am very sad to say!!!


Layered up some circles with an October Afternoon Tin Pin and Basic Grey office label that I added the date to.


The title is a Silhouette cut file.
All the papers are Carta Bella - Rough & Tough.

Here is Laura's wonderful sketch.... 

Be sure to link up your creations by the 29th of April for a chance at some fabulous prizes from our sponsors...

Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute layout!! LOVE the products you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout, love your die cutting and fun paper choices, it all pulls together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this layout is!!!! I love it. The colours are great and the picture is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Sandy! I especially love those little fan flowers, and great use of that cut file!

    ReplyDelete