Thursday, March 26, 2015

SOLD

Good Morning....this morning I would like to share another layout of the excitement of buying a home!!!



I layered up the heart doily at the bottom with a Martha Stewart key and a button from my stash.
I fussy cut the top of the doily to create a hole through the paper so I could tuck the teal paper behind.


I used a Fox Run doily at the top to create this cluster with some fussy cut items and another button with Darice twine.


I just love these beautiful Bo-Bunny papers! The title is Thickers.

I used the sketch from Canadian Scrapbookers Sketchy Challenge for my layout!


I was also inspired by the challenge at Kewl Beans.


Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout and so inspiring!!!! I love your colour choices!!!! Lovely !!!!

    ReplyDelete