Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ready For Baby

Today I would like to share another of my layouts from the day my Grandson was born. This layout features the room and how it was ready for a baby to come into the world.

 

The room was all set with all the necessities!

Here are some closeups....





Once again I used the Pebbles Special Delivery and Sweet Baby Boy papers and die cuts. I also sprinkled around other emellishments that I had in my stash. The wood veneer stars are Studio Calico and the little button brads are Recollections, but I am not sure about the rest.

I was inspired by the sketch 101 at My Scraps & More Sketches. As soon as I saw it yesterday, I knew what photos and embellies I would use.

Here is the sketch....


I was also inspired by the challenge at 
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge  SOS #191 Not So Heavy Metal - and the challenge is to use some of your oldest hardware - brads and eyelets.
and the challenge at The Studio Challenges to use items from their list.
I used brads, yellow, vellum (the arrows) and thread.

Thanks for stopping by.....Stay Crafty!!!


13 comments:

  1. Sandy, so glad you played along with My Scraps & More sketch!! And I hope you put that egift card to good use. :) I adore your sweet layout, and I love your stitched details on the title, photo mats, and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the little details! thanks for playing with us at the studio challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice page, I love the sewing and the softness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - just delightful! Love all the little details! Thanks for joining in at My Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the details on this sweet page Sandy! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout, I love all the little details you've added to it! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. grazie per essere stata con noi su The Studio! l tuo LO รจ dolcissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sweet page & all the baby embellies! Thanks for playing along at MSAMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love the colors and the embelishments!! Thank you for playing along at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun layout! Love this, it will be a great memory to show the baby some day. Thanks for playing along with My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! lovely page!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute page~!!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges~!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many darling, little bits and pieces, and I adore those photographs! I need to put a page like this together for my little guy. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete