Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Joy

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....ours was extra special at the Ross household....more on that at a later date.

Today I would like to share a layout I created using a sketch from Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kits.
This photo was taken on Christmas Day at my sister's house. The four boys are her two Grandsons in the center with my two Grandson on either side. They were four little giggle pusses while we were trying to take a photo!


Aren't they just adorable?


I cut the Christmas with AC Cardstock and my Cameo. The corrugated tape is from
 Little B.


The tag is from a shirt that my husband bought and the little wood veneer camera is
 Maya Road.


All the papers, die cuts and stickers are Simple Stories. The wood veneer tab and star are Studio Calico. And the staples are Tim Holtz Tiny Tackers.


Here is the sketch from Boy's Rule.



I was also inspired by Paper Issues - Making It Merry!

Stay Crafty!



2 comments:

  1. That is one precious layout, it is absolutely joyful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this again! I'm seriously running out of stuff to say about these layouts but I still want you to know I think they rock! :) Love that you repurposed a clothing tag too. I shudder to think at how many similar ones I've just tossed.

    ReplyDelete