Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Day - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Well we are just around the corner to the beginning of a new month....which means it is time for the ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Design Team reveal of a double layout.

The new sketch is just perfect for scrapping lots of photos in one layout!!! Perfect for a family gathering at Christmas.

Here is my layout....


I managed to include a photo of everyone who attended Christmas at our home last year!
We are truly blessed!!!

And here is each page close up... 


My DH didn't care for his photo when I showed him my layout, but that's what happens when you are a ham for the camera.....I wouldn't have him any other way!


My Mom plays Santa every year and hands out the gifts!

And here are some of the squares close up.....



I stitched around the squares that didn't have photos...just like stitching in the ditch on a quilt. That is what this sketch screamed to the quilter in me.


Lots of matching die cuts with this fabulous Crate Paper line.


Some Studio Calico wood veneer trees.


And what's a cold winter's day with out a cup of hot cocoa?


And here is Laura's fabulous sketch.....


Background paper - Simple Stories, Thickers & AC Twine.

Be sure to play along and link up your layouts before the 29th of December for a chance at a fabulous prize.

I was also inspired by the Anything Goes Challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.

Stay Crafty!!!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful double page! Love everything. I enjoy looking at every detail! So glad you manage to use all of your photos and able to do some patterned papers! A real CHRISTMASY Spirit one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, gonna have to get you to teach me to sew straight lines! Now that you are all caught up on old Christmas photos you are ready for another! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice page, I can't help smiling when I look at it. Beautiful !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch!! Such a fun Christmas page. Loving all the squares and how you decorated the ones with no picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those gorgeous stitched elements Sandy and fabulous embellies.......awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning double page layout! Love all the detail!
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout loaded with memories!Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenge this time. Good luck, Rupa (DT).

    ReplyDelete