Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Waiting for the Bus!

School has been in for a couple of weeks now and the boys are smiling every day!

Today I am sharing a layout from the first day of school at the bus stop...such anticipation on their little faces....thanks to my "daughter-in-law" for emailing me the pics at work!!!


And some closeups....





I used Fancy Pants - Off to School paper and embellies. Twine - Darice, Arrows - MME Necessities and the paper clip is from my stash.

I was inspired by the Let's Get Sketchy - September Week 1 sketch. I knew as soon as I say this sketch I wanted to use the photos of the boys waiting for the bus!


I was also inspired by Scrap Our Stash Challenge #18, I used List A - ruled paper and List B - Pencil, Paper Clip, Alpha, Apple and Rulers.


And I was inspired by ScrapStuffz Inspired by Challenges - all the bright colours and school supplies.


Stay Crafty!!!






14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous back to school page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love this page! Submit it to the magazine to my attention please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful take on the sketch and inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS and Scrapstuffz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable boys and a lovely layout. Thanks for playing with us at SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute layout! Love this collection and the way you put it all together is really nicely done. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and wonderful take on the "Back to School" challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch Sandy and great job on the 'back to school' challenge! Thanks for joining us at LGS and Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy I love your paper choice. Great take on the sketch and look at your G boys
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your background paper! The photos are fantastic. Great work with the sketch; you used the perfect supplies. Thanks for playing with us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely LOVE IT!! Love every detail , great page Sandy! Thanks for playing along at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Such a great school page! Thank you for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great layout! Thanks for joining us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete