Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy 55th Birthday

Today I have a couple of items to share with you.....first up is a layout I created with photos from my husband's 55th Birthday party.


And some closeup shots....



Product list - Paper & stickers from Authentique, Stick Pins - Little Yellow Bicycle, Flair - Recollections and Numbers- Doodlebug Design Inc.

I got my inspirations from the Scrappy Friends Challenges - Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge

I used the middle row....

I flipped the sketch to suit my photos....




I used the word Happy in my title.

I have a little bit of news that I would like to share with you today..... I was picked as the FAVE over at Let's Get Sketchy....you can find the info here. I am truly honoured to be chosen. You can find my original post of this layout here - http://itsafamilyaffairwithscrappynana.blogspot.ca/2014/06/cutie-pie.html

Thanks for stopping by....stay crafty!









1 comment:

  1. Fantastic take on all of the Scrappy Friends challenges! I love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along in the Scrappy Friends Challenges!! :)

    ReplyDelete