Monday, June 30, 2014

2007 WLU Graduate

Today I have a quick post to share with you. This layout is from our oldest's graduation from Wilfrid Laurier University! We are so very proud of him! I used highlights of purple and gold.....WLU school colours.


I used AC cardstock for the background and lettering (that I cut using Cherish Sizzlits) and the other papers are MME Glitterstack (one of my favourites). The embellishments are Making Memories.

I used the June 15th Sketch Challenge from Paper Secrets. The challenge was to use items that spell the word GRADS. Here is the sketch....


The items I used are G-green glitter paper, R -gold Ribbon, A - arrow, D -dotted paper and S - stripped paper.

We are experiencing a heat wave in Southern Ontario....stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the graduation! I love the page and the quote embellie is perfect!

    ReplyDelete