Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brotherly LOVE - STUCK?! Design Team Reveal - April 1

It is hard to believe that it is April 1st. We had a beautiful Spring day yesterday with temperatures in double digits for the first time in a very long time! Let's hope it is here to stay!

For today I would like to share my layout with you for the April 1st Design Team Reveal for Stuck?! Sketches. You can find the entire reveal here.

Here is my layout.....




For my layout I printed my pictures using Sepia. They were taken indoors on a bright sunny winter's day, so they were very shadowy. I love how they turned out in Sepia.

I distressed all the edges of my papers and then inked them.


It produced a very layered look.


My paper and embellishment choice for this layout was October Afternoon - Sasparilla which is perfect for a very fun boy layout! The paper is an 8 X 8 paper pad....it is so perfect for creating layouts!

And here is Laura's sketch. I choose to use only two photos for my layout.


There are two great prizes from two wonderful sponsors for this sketch.


The prize from Creative Embellishments is a $20 Gift Certificate and....


And the prize from Scrapmuch? is a kit.

WOW!!! Two fabulous prizes again, be sure to link up your layout for a chance at the randomly drawn prizes!


Have a crafty day!





3 comments:

  1. Your layout is great, love the layers...I can't wait to get started on mine for "Stuck"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!!! You always capture the feeling of the pictures with your design and colour choice...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page , love the distressed and aged look!

    ReplyDelete