Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Believe

For today I would like to share a layout I created using a Scrapmuch? Sketch-y Friday sketch from January 17. The ladies at Scrapmuch? have changed up their challenges a bit, so be sure to pop over and join in!

Here is my layout......


And some closeups.....






I used My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland paper and embellies. The paper clip stars are from Paper Addict; believe - Me & My BIG Ideas; 2013 - SRM stickers; various twine, organza ribbon & star brads.

Here is the sketch.....


I am also entering this sketch over at Frosted Designs for their Fabulous Friday Challenge. The challenge is to use Polka Dots......how fun is that!

We are in another extreme deep freeze in Southern Ontario.....stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is just too sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page!!! Love the stars and papers!! Cute photos too!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL page Sandy!!! Loving that bling title!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this sketch ... I love what you did with the paint and stencil too! So glad you are playing along with our ScrapMuch? challenges :)

    ReplyDelete