Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bell Homestead

For this post, I am going to share a layout that I created to enter in the Burford Fall Fair this past weekend. The Hobbies & Craft Division had a new section this year for Scrapbooking.

I used the My Scraps & More sketch # 49 for my inspiration for my layout. You can find the information for this sketch here.

Here is the sketch.....


And here is my layout. The layout was for the following category at the Burford Fair:
A page depicting a Canadiana Cultural event or Historical Location.
I choose to do my page of the Bell Homestead National Historical Site. The Bell Homestead is near and dear to my heart. I have volunteered at the site for the last 10 years.

 

 

I placed First in this category! Here is my layout on display at the Burford Fall Fair!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, love the colours and mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1st place ribbon!!! Your page is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics and love the colors!!! sooo glad you played along with My Scraps & More sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete