Sunday, February 14, 2016

Frankenmuth - Pixels And Paper Challenge Blog - Guest Designer

I am thrilled to announce that I was asked to Guest Design for the February Challenge at Pixels And Paper Challenge Blog. The theme for February is Travel.

Here is their inspiration photo....


And here is my layout....


I took my inspiration from the theme of Travel, and the colours from the photo, the red, white and blue nautical feel. The photos are from a trip to Frankenmuth, Michigan that my hubby & I took a couple of years ago.

Here are some closeups...





Product List: Carta Bella - Ahoy There paper and stickers, BAZZILL cardstock, MME enamel dots and silver chipboard anchor, and Darice stars. The twine is from my stash.

Be sure to check out the challenge this month at Pixels and Paper Challenge Blog. I would like to thank Jane for this wonderful opportunity!


I was also inspired by the Paper Issues - Take five Challenge. My five items are red, turquoise, cardstock, three photos and ink, mist or paint.

Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment